Sunday, June 5, 2011

So nice to have friends.....

....that HS too. I know I could do it without them, but I certainly wouldn't want to! They offer ideas and encouragment. Not having to go at anything alone, especially HS, is truly a blessing.

For instance. I heard about a representative for a certain curriculum publisher coming to a nearby town. I planned to go with or without anyone I knew. But a fellow HS mom met me there. It was nice to be able to look through the books together. Our kids got to play (quietly) while we did so.

I do wish my HS friends lived locally but I'll take what I can get. At least the times we do get together is even more precious. The friendships that have developed between other HS moms and also between all our kids is another one of those rare and beautiful treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment